Not a professional game developer; I just like making things that move. My web site includes a listing of my game and animation work.
I'm currently interested in the web as a platform, because it is essentially 100% cross-platform and safe for the end user. My last substantial game project was Cubes, a Minecraft-alike game (engine?) focusing on in-game reprogrammability (blocks made of blocks). I've since branched out to DSP and audio programming.
- Amateur Radio♦ 21.4k 21.4k 66 gold badges3939 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 19.6k 19.6k 99 gold badges5858 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Arqade 13.8k 13.8k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 5.7k 5.7k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Why is there a 1/4" jack in my oven?
- 75 What's the difference between a graph, a chart, and a plot?
- 69 `git commit -v` by default
- 69 When is "EDIT"/"UPDATE" appropriate in a post?
- 55 How can I play a sound from the command line in Mac OS X?
- 55 Why this small cut in Ampere meter shunt?
- View more network posts →