Not a professional game developer; I just like making things that move. My web site includes a listing of my game and animation work.
I'm currently interested in the web as a platform, because it is essentially 100% cross-platform and safe for the end user. My last substantial game project was Cubes, a Minecraft-alike game (engine?) focusing on in-game reprogrammability (blocks made of blocks). I've since branched out to DSP and audio programming.
- Amateur Radio♦ 18k 18k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 15.5k 15.5k 55 gold badges5555 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Arqade 11.4k 11.4k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Game Development 3.9k 3.9k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 62 When is "EDIT"/"UPDATE" appropriate in a post?
- 60 `git commit -v` by default
- 57 What's the difference between a graph, a chart, and a plot?
- 54 Why this small cut in Ampere meter shunt?
- 49 Is `~/Documents` a relative or an absolute path?
- 47 banner: x2665 Your Job
- View more network posts →