Not a professional game developer; I just like making things that move. My web site includes a listing of my game and animation work.
I'm currently interested in the web as a platform, because it is essentially 100% cross-platform and safe for the end user. My last substantial game project was Cubes, a Minecraft-alike game (engine?) focusing on in-game reprogrammability (blocks made of blocks). I've since branched out to DSP and audio programming.
- Amateur Radio♦ 20.2k 20.2k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 16.5k 16.5k 55 gold badges5656 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Arqade 12.7k 12.7k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4k 4k 1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 When is "EDIT"/"UPDATE" appropriate in a post?
- 62 What's the difference between a graph, a chart, and a plot?
- 62 `git commit -v` by default
- 55 Why this small cut in Ampere meter shunt?
- 49 Is `~/Documents` a relative or an absolute path?
- 47 banner: x2665 Your Job
- View more network posts →