Not a professional game developer; I just like making things that move. My web site includes a listing of my game and animation work.
I'm currently interested in the web as a platform, because it is essentially 100% cross-platform and safe for the end user. My last substantial game project was Cubes, a Minecraft-alike game (engine?) focusing on in-game reprogrammability (blocks made of blocks). I've since branched out to DSP and audio programming.
- Amateur Radio♦ 21.1k 21.1k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.6k 18.6k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Arqade 13.2k 13.2k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 4.8k 4.8k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Why is there a 1/4" jack in my oven?
- 72 What's the difference between a graph, a chart, and a plot?
- 67 `git commit -v` by default
- 67 When is "EDIT"/"UPDATE" appropriate in a post?
- 55 Why this small cut in Ampere meter shunt?
- 55 How can I play a sound from the command line in Mac OS X?
- View more network posts →