Not a professional game developer; I just like making things that move. My web site includes a listing of my game and animation work.
I'm currently interested in the web as a platform, because it is essentially 100% cross-platform and safe for the end user. My last substantial game project was Cubes, a Minecraft-alike game (engine?) focusing on in-game reprogrammability (blocks made of blocks). I've since branched out to DSP and audio programming.
- Amateur Radio♦ 21.6k 21.6k 66 gold badges3939 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 20.6k 20.6k 99 gold badges6060 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Arqade 14.4k 14.4k 44 gold badges5252 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 6.3k 6.3k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Why is there a 1/4" jack in my oven?
- 77 What's the difference between a graph, a chart, and a plot?
- 71 `git commit -v` by default
- 70 When is "EDIT"/"UPDATE" appropriate in a post?
- 56 How can I play a sound from the command line in Mac OS X?
- 55 When you exit a C application, is the malloc-ed memory automatically freed?
- View more network posts →