Not a professional game developer; I just like making things that move. My web site includes a listing of my game and animation work.
I'm currently interested in the web as a platform, because it is essentially 100% cross-platform and safe for the end user. My last substantial game project was Cubes, a Minecraft-alike game (engine?) focusing on in-game reprogrammability (blocks made of blocks). I've since branched out to DSP and audio programming.
- Stack Overflow 23.5k 23.5k 1010 gold badges6262 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio♦ 22.2k 22.2k 77 gold badges4040 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Arqade 14.7k 14.7k 44 gold badges5252 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 7.3k 7.3k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 What's the difference between a graph, a chart, and a plot?
- 81 Why is there a 1/4" jack in my oven?
- 73 `git commit -v` by default
- 73 When is "EDIT"/"UPDATE" appropriate in a post?
- 57 Connect two close parallel train tracks in factorio?
- 56 How can I play a sound from the command line in Mac OS X?
- View more network posts →