I'm studying computer science. Got my bachelors degree (with a minor in engineering) for a few years now and submitted my masters thesis at the end of august 2018. Still waiting for the results currently.
Working part time at my university, I'm doing research and the related programming.
When I'm not busy with work or studies, I relax by reading books, drawing, playing miniature wargames or pen and paper roleplaying games. Or I sit down and write programs, e.g. I'm working on a personal game project as a hobby. Did a pong clone, which will never get a public release and am currently teaching myself more advanced techniques for a larger project.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '18 at 19:56
Top network posts
- 10 Modern shadow rendering techniques?
- 10 Kann "abstrahieren" synonym zu "vereinfachen" verwendet werden?
- 9 How do engines like Unreal relate to OpenGL or DirectX?
- 8 How do you export bones relative to parent?
- 8 Is there a working extension to import Kinect skeleton data as animation into Blender?
- 7 How can I maintain a rectangular formation when units are added or removed?
- 7 GUI layouts in games?
- View more network posts →