Professionally, I'm a Site Reliability Engineer at Google. In previous jobs I was primarily a C++ software engineer working with embedded Linux devices. In my spare time (hah!), I like to develop video games.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '11 at 12:36
- Stack Overflow 47.5k 47.5k 2424 gold badges129129 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Game Development 7.3k 7.3k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 255 255 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 233 233 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 860 When should I write the keyword 'inline' for a function/method?
- 253 Skip List vs. Binary Search Tree
- 225 read subprocess stdout line by line
- 140 _DEBUG vs NDEBUG
- 135 When should I use a fixed or variable time step?
- 120 In C/C++ what's the simplest way to reverse the order of bits in a byte?
- 118 How does entity communication work?
- View more network posts →