I do programming for a living. I like tinkering with stuff from bare metal to designing architectures. I also contribute to the Open Source community.
Currently I'm based on the JVM (Kotlin/Clojure/Java) but I'm still looking for an Elixir (pun intended).
Currently I'm hacking simulation-based games and world/flora/fauna/civilization generation (Dwarf Fortress style). If you think we can work together (programming/pixel art) drop me a mail.
Check out my Hexagonal Grid library if interested: Hexameter
If you need a multiplatform messaging bus: Riptide
or a multiplatform terminal emulator for games: Zircon
You can find my LinkedIn profile here
I also created the unicorns tag on meta and #SOreadytohelp.
- Stack Overflow 19.9k 19.9k 1717 gold badges7070 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.4k 2.4k 1111 gold badges4343 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 838 838 77 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 708 708 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- The Workplace 485 485 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 291 Where does PHP store the error log? (php5, apache, fastcgi, cpanel)
- 103 Two dimensional array initializer followed by square brackets
- 53 Accessing a class constant using a simple variable which contains the name of the constant
- 51 What can I do if I have a colleague who is picking on me?
- 43 How does ConcurrentHashMap work internally?
- 43 Who is the mysterious G-man in the Half-Life series?
- 43 What does it do exactly if I click in the window of cmd?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 18 '15