I'm a systems software engineer working in the Android graphics performance team (formerly DirectX performance and core teams) for one of the major GPU companies in the SF bay area. I was formerly a professional game developer, but now am only a hobby game developer. All opinions expressed here are naturally my own and do not represent those of my employer.
San Jose, CA
Member for 9 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '10 at 1:50
Top network posts
- 39 How to design a replay system
- 20 How to design a game's software such that it is easy to unit test?
- 13 Fastest way to create a simple particle effect
- 9 Should I put a soundtrack behind my strategy game? Which games need music and sound
- 9 What is the purpose of the stencil buffer ? More precisely, what is a stencil in computer graphics?
- 9 Creating non-rectangular hotspots and detecting clicks
- 8 Mental Image of the engine behind an RTS like SimCity/Settlers, what is it?
- View more network posts →