Most of my career has been spent in the video games industry, working in graphics and low-level programming, optimisation and trouble shooting.
I've written/architected several 3D engines, most recently PhyreEngine, which was used in over 200 game titles and other applications.
I've worked on hardware and software performance analysis, including consulting on performance for companies across the video game industry.
I've also worked on an image processing package, forensic computer analysis for several police forces, graphics libraries for set-top boxes, and all manner of other stuff, dating back to the Vic 20.
I'm a keen but not terribly good photographer.
I make a mean Yorkshire pudding.
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 23 '12 at 22:55
- Stack Overflow 15.8k 15.8k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Game Development 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 521 521 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 11 bronze badge
- Electrical Engineering 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 428 How to nicely format floating numbers to string without unnecessary decimal 0's
- 43 Auto-deletion a bit trigger happy?
- 40 Comparing angles and working out the difference
- 20 Branch Prediction: Writing Code to Understand it; Getting Weird Results
- 19 Is there a simple way to stop enemies standing in the same spot?
- 18 Perspective correct texturing of trapezoid in OpenGL ES 2.0
- 17 Why do we need a stackpointer register when we already have program counter register?
- View more network posts →