I prefer strongly-typed languages and am fond of C++11 and newer. I've probably written more networking code (like client/server systems) than anything else. Of late I've been spending my time working with my own fork of the Box2D physics engine.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 14 '17 at 13:03
Top network posts
- 14 why there is no data-race in the following case?
- 9 What does clang's `-Ofast` option do in practical terms especially for any differences from gcc?
- 7 Implementing blockchain block in C++11
- 6 Collision between kinematic bodies in Bullet Physics
- 5 C++11 (or C++14?) max heap implementation with a simple example
- 5 How to track C++ class traits?
- View more network posts →