Graduate student in AI at school and pro DevOps engineer at work. Currently taking the AI course, the Analysis course and the probability course @KTH in Stockholm. Previously BSc in Computer Science Engineering from that place. Coding since 1983. DevOps with CI/CD and microservices at work. Hobby projects (e.g. various experimental hardware/software) at night. Interested in microservices, containers and virtualization, Androids, os, kernels, compilers and cryptography.
Coding YAML, C#, Python for clients, Java, C++ for school, Rust, Go for myself.
Top Network Posts
- 183 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 163 How to mount an ISO file?
- 117 How to sort with lambda in Python
- 84 Why is %s better than + for concatenation?
- 78 JSTL if tag for equal strings
- 78 Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 73 How to write camel case for words like "phonenumber", "motorcycle", "wavelength", etc
- View more network posts →