I develop games for fun.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 6 '12 at 17:23
- Software Engineering 3.9k 3.9k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Game Development 884 884 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Cryptography 485 485 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 When I test out the difference in time between shifting and multiplying in C, there is no difference. Why?
- 25 Work on weekends?
- 17 Why did BASIC use line numbers?
- 13 debugging Java synchronization
- 13 Dynamic Return Type in Java method
- 13 Why use binary search trees when hash tables exist?
- 11 Easiest way to check if an arbitrary String is a valid filename
- View more network posts →