- Stack Overflow 12.9k 12.9k 1313 gold badges5959 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Game Development 692 692 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 387 387 22 gold badges33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 191 191 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 159 159 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 124 How do I determine the target architecture of static library (.a) on Mac OS X?
- 71 What is a portable method to find the maximum value of size_t?
- 71 How to implement a "callback" in Ruby?
- 68 Is there a way to inspect the current rpath on Linux?
- 65 In Objective-C, given an id, how can I tell what type of object it points to?
- 38 Can you reference Xib files from static libraries on the iPhone?
- 33 How do C/C++ compilers work?
- View more network posts →