- Stack Overflow 13.3k 13.3k 1313 gold badges6262 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Game Development 702 702 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 397 397 22 gold badges33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 191 191 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 159 159 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 130 How do I determine the target architecture of static library (.a) on Mac OS X?
- 79 Is there a way to inspect the current rpath on Linux?
- 74 How to implement a "callback" in Ruby?
- 74 What is a portable method to find the maximum value of size_t?
- 66 In Objective-C, given an id, how can I tell what type of object it points to?
- 39 Can you reference Xib files from static libraries on the iPhone?
- 34 How do C/C++ compilers work?
- View more network posts →