- Stack Overflow 13.5k 13.5k 1313 gold badges6565 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Game Development 712 712 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 417 417 22 gold badges44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 291 291 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 191 191 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 How do I determine the target architecture of static library (.a) on Mac OS X?
- 84 Is there a way to inspect the current rpath on Linux?
- 76 How to implement a "callback" in Ruby?
- 76 What is a portable method to find the maximum value of size_t?
- 69 In Objective-C, given an id, how can I tell what type of object it points to?
- 40 Can you reference Xib files from static libraries on the iPhone?
- 34 How do C/C++ compilers work?
- View more network posts →