I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 8 years, 9 months
178 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '19 at 20:58
- Stack Overflow 332.1k 332.1k 4444 gold badges558558 silver badges747747 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 32.4k 32.4k 1414 gold badges5858 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Game Development 25.1k 25.1k 33 gold badges7070 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 10.9k 10.9k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 5.3k 5.3k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 822 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 389 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 345 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 292 Lua string to int
- 269 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 248 Differences and relationship between glActiveTexture and glBindTexture
- View more network posts →