I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 8 years, 1 month
175 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 at 20:58
- Stack Overflow 301.9k 301.9k 3737 gold badges506506 silver badges685685 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 28.6k 28.6k 1414 gold badges5454 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Game Development 24.6k 24.6k 33 gold badges6969 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 10.5k 10.5k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 4.4k 4.4k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 774 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 377 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 342 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 266 Lua string to int
- 265 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 240 Differences and relationship between glActiveTexture and glBindTexture
- View more network posts →
Top tags (21)
15 getting-started for continuous noob onslaught Jun 10 '13
14 Help us write an episode for Extra Credits Nov 10 '11
14 Link clarity in code tags Feb 24 '13
12 12 Hours of GDSE: Is quality going downhill? Aug 11 '12
12 Accept rate discussion in question Aug 12 '11
12 Abused by High-Rep members Jun 8 '13
11 Off Topic variations Jun 13 '13