I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 9 years, 7 months
180 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 at 18:32
- Stack Overflow 364.7k 364.7k 4848 gold badges613613 silver badges811811 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 32.9k 32.9k 1414 gold badges5959 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Game Development 25.4k 25.4k 33 gold badges7272 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 11.1k 11.1k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 6.4k 6.4k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 879 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 403 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 350 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 319 Lua string to int
- 282 What is the purpose of std::launder?
- 274 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- View more network posts →