I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 8 years, 5 months
176 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 at 20:58
- Stack Overflow 317.9k 317.9k 3939 gold badges527527 silver badges713713 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 32.1k 32.1k 1414 gold badges5656 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Game Development 25k 25k 33 gold badges7070 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 10.6k 10.6k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 4.9k 4.9k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 799 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 381 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 345 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 275 Lua string to int
- 269 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 246 Differences and relationship between glActiveTexture and glBindTexture
- View more network posts →
Top tags (21)
15 Help us write an episode for Extra Credits Nov 10 '11
15 getting-started for continuous noob onslaught Jun 10 '13
14 Link clarity in code tags Feb 24 '13
12 12 Hours of GDSE: Is quality going downhill? Aug 11 '12
12 Accept rate discussion in question Aug 12 '11
12 Abused by High-Rep members Jun 8 '13
11 Off Topic variations Jun 13 '13