- Software Engineering 2k 2k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Arqade 546 546 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 181 181 77 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 111 111 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 What is the difference between <? extends Foo> and <Foo>
- 18 Should serialization and deserialization be the responsibility of the class being serialized?
- 16 Is it better to rely on transitive dependencies or explicitly declare them?
- 11 Separate interface for mutation methods
- 11 When to use generics in interface design
- 11 Is it safe to return a new object from static method?
- 9 Can I get a function reference to a function with default parameters in Kotlin, as the parameterless function?
- View more network posts →