Computing student at Plymouth University. Currently working on my final year project which is a Data Visualisation tool that I'm developing in Unity3D.
I love games so I usually have a game being developed as a side project. At the moment I am enjoying using Phaser.js to create games that run in a browser. The game I am working on is a multiplayer collectible card game called 'Castle Crumble'. I hope to release it on itch.io or a standalone website some time next year. Follow its development on my twitter page! https://twitter.com/CastleCrumble
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 '16 at 13:50
Top network posts
- 31 Warnings of valid HTML5 attributes in Eclipse
- 28 How to decide which GameObject should handle the collision?
- 7 "Unknown tag (main)" warning in JSP file in Eclipse
- 7 Center columns Materialize
- 7 Handlebars Loader with Webpack 4
- 6 Footer links necessary if navbar is fixed on small business website?
- 6 "Unknown tag (main)" warning in JSP file in Eclipse
- View more network posts →