Gyan aka Gary Buyn
The best place to learn about me is my website: http://simpleengineering.nz
I am a senior developer with over 12 years experience. I specialise in short-term contracts. Remote and part-time contracts are preferred but on-site and full-time is also possible and I recognise that on-site is often desired during initial contracts to build trust.
My somewhat unusual approach of specialising in this way is driven by my lifestyle which includes periods of time overseas and/or in meditation.
- I have a passion for high quality code that is as simple as possible.
- I learn new tech and concepts very quickly.
- I pay a lot of attention to the details.
Auckland, New Zealand
Member for 9 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen May 23 '12 at 4:50
Top network posts
- 677 How to remove the last character from a string?
- 46 Are utility classes with nothing but static members an anti-pattern in C++?
- 45 Is the Service Locator pattern any different from the Abstract Factory pattern?
- 36 Why Should I Avoid Inline Scripting?
- 19 Matching an overloaded function to its polymorphic argument
- 19 Should css class names like 'floatleft' that directly describe the attached style be avoided?
- 14 How to go back to previous page if back button is pressed in WebView?
- View more network posts →