Currently working with QML/Qt and building seatback IFE for airlines. Turns out to be quite fun and since each project is a custom mix of hardware setup and client-driven features it also turns out to be always interesting.
Done building and updating tools for a new game engine. Lots of UX and all that jazz.
I am also EMT certified. Not currently active but will be looking for weekend volley or PRN opportunities later this year.
I'm a long time self taught game programmer having worked on many shipped titles, a number of published titles on various platforms and one cross-platform MMO so far.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 8 '16 at 20:20
- Game Development 10.1k 10.1k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Photography 900 900 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 522 522 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 335 335 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 How does a game without loading times work?
- 37 How to make a 'One Hit and Dead' platformer feel fair
- 36 What is the purpose of a "press start" screen?
- 30 Is Carmack right about PC performance? And does Windows 8 address his concerns?
- 28 Can I run into legal issues with random names?
- 26 Is it wrong to transmit information about a user's machine to my own servers without informing the user?
- 23 Stress testing a game server without users?
- View more network posts →