17-year game industry veteran, having worked at Maxis, Infogrammes, Atari, Krome, and Electronic Arts, now gone independent. Currently developing MMORPG Tycoon 2; vote for it on Greenlight! :)
Mobygames Profile (not entirely accurate): http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,80048/
- Game Development 20.9k 20.9k 11 gold badge5353 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Puzzling 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 633 633 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get 82
- 69 What problem does double or triple buffering solve in modern games?
- 69 How did Alice and Bob die?
- 66 Do you *really* know Stack Exchange?
- 56 Who shall come to the tea party?
- 49 How can I create borders in an open-world game that don't feel artificial?
- 46 Why is permadeath essential to a roguelike design?
- View more network posts →