I've been programming in C/C++ and an assortment of other languages for over 20 years; professionally for over a decade and a half. Compilers and game engine architecture are my biggest passions in the computer field.
This is my personal account is not representative of the opinions of beliefs of my employer.
- Game Development 40.4k 40.4k 33 gold badges8181 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 236 236 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 11 bronze badge
- Software Engineering 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 173 How does a collision engine work?
- 78 Why do tutorials use different approaches to OpenGL rendering?
- 71 What is the design rationale behind melee retaliations in turn-based games?
- 62 Why are all OpenGL function calls prefixed with "q" in the Doom 3 source code?
- 48 Try-catch or ifs for error handling in C++
- 47 How is Meyers' implementation of a Singleton actually a Singleton
- 43 How to avoid hard coding in game engines
- View more network posts →