It turns out that moderatorering is hard. Also: Retrocomputing Stack Exchange.
I help people write code, when I'm not needing help myself. I use Firefox.
I also use IE11. After Microsoft abandoned Internet Explorer in favour of the buggy, BSOD-inducing Edge it fell further and further behind the W3 specifications. Now it is overrun with unwanted add-ons, sitting in an unused corner of my hard drive. ;'-(
"It's not as if it's a particularly nice house," he said.
"I'm sorry, but I happen to like it."
And take your Google Chrome with you! You haven't got a leg to stand on and you know it!
Like Arthur Dent's house, IE has finally been demolished. Now, what happened to the bypass and the Earth?
Top Network Posts
- 84 How was early randomness generated?
- 73 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 64 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 53 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 52 Why does nobody attempt to build Charles Babbage's Analytical Engine?
- 49 Why does the kill-screen glitch occur in Pac-man?
- 38 What protocol do Teletypes use?
- View more network posts →