(e^π - π) metres west of previously observed location
Member for 3 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 at 16:27
- Retrocomputing♦ 9.8k 9.8k 66 gold badges4848 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 427 427 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 236 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 90 How was early randomness generated?
- 79 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 71 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 58 Why does nobody attempt to build Charles Babbage's Analytical Engine?
- 53 What did the 8086 (and 8088) do upon encountering an illegal instruction?
- 53 Why does the Minus World exist?
- View more network posts →