It would be great if someday a really cool high rep user with edit privileges would be willing to go through some of my comments and fix up some of these posts, any volunteers?
Chocolate chip cookies are the best. Cookies containing bananas are not acceptable.
If you would like to opt out of all cookies please contact your local bakery, if you ask them nicely they may give you a weird look and agree to no longer sell you their baked goods.
Random .NET and CoreCLR Funny / Notable excerpts:
#define COW 0x04(MOO, MOO - no, not bovine...)
FileBasedResourceGroveler.GrovelForResourceSet(): (I wonder who came up with the name for this), also: "Consider modifying ... when we figure out serialization compat story..."; looks like they never got around to it.
IsNullOK ok = NULL_NOT_OK: I read that as "Null OK? Ok... NULL_NOT_OK!"
- System.Diagnostics.Tracing.EventLevel: That's a unique way to create an enum...
- VIEWED AS AN OPTIMIATION
- Is your IComparer bogus? Also why did they keep the custom sort code in the DataGridView and why can't I override it? Seems like it could be useful outside of it, maybe easier to maintain too.
- Why did .NET implement JSON parsing 6 times? Is JSON the tech demo for new C# and .NET features?
In addition to the standard Stack Overflow license I release all content I made on any SE site as public domain.
If you use something I wrote I would appreciate it if you would paste a link to the post in your code or something similar but it is not necessary.
Even if you find something on this site that's a perfect fit for your needs, I recommend taking the time to really understand what the code does rather than copy/pasting it, that way you can become an expert yourself.
Writer writer = new FileWriter(escaping escaping escaping escaping escaping Contents.SAY_HI)
"It exists!\n", "nt error! won't modify someone else here\n"
"You didn't %c Hit Enter impossible to restore below. Please introduce "
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '17 at 18:10
- Code Review 412 412 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 326 326 22 gold badges88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 174 174 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 161 161 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 151 151 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 8 PlayerConnection class for Gaming Emulator
- 6 Are course grade distributions supposed to be bell shaped?
- 6 Windows API dialogs without using resource files
- 6 Programming cleanly when writing scientific code
- 5 Immutable File Upload Server Configuration Class (FTP or Network Drive)
- 5 "View Vote totals" without 1000 rep
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 18 '17