- Stack Overflow 928 928 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 445 445 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 294 294 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 292 292 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 247 247 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 Word to refer to classic 1940s-1960s news voice
- 25 How can I get through very long and very dry, but also very useful technical documents when learning a new tool?
- 24 Does Spock have any human physical characteristics that pure Vulcans don't have?
- 24 Why do some domain names have extremely truncated whois information?
- 18 What sort of character is this (𝒲)
- 16 Bundling OpenJDK with a proprietary application allowed by GPL?
- 15 How do I avoid typing "git" at the begining of every Git command?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.