Free & Open Source
- Awesome UPM - A curated list of awesome Git repositories for Unity that support Unity Package Manager (UPM).
- Eflatun Libraries - A bunch of UPM compatible Unity libraries that I share across my projects.
- Git UPM Publisher - Automate UPM package releases for Git repositories containing Unity plugins.
- Quick Play Tool - An editor tool for Unity that allows you to quickly play any scene from anywhere.
- Learning Unity ECS 2 - A bunch of small Unity projects with ECS and Job System, updated for the new API.
- Game Development 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 496 496 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 223 223 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 163 163 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 What is the proper way to handle data between scenes?
- 38 Accidentally addressed lecturer as Mrs instead of Ms
- 31 Why are games built on cross-platform engines sometimes Windows-only?
- 13 ResolutionException: Cannot find candidate artifact for com.google.android.gms:play-services-games:8.1+
- 13 Create file but if name exists add number
- 12 Key Order Agnostic, 2D Dictionary
- 11 Most efficient way to convert Vector3 to Vector2
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.