"God the Lord surrendered His own Son to death on the Cross for the fervent love of creation. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son to death for our sake (cf. John 3: 16). This was not, however, because He could not have redeemed us in another way, but so that His surpassing love, manifested hereby, might be a teacher unto us. And by the death of His only begotten Son He made us near to Himself. Yea, if He had had anything more precious, He would have given it to us, so that by it our race might be His own."
-St. Isaac the Syrian
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 '16 at 20:41
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Parenting 823 823 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 641 641 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 427 427 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 62 Adding headers when using httpClient.GetAsync
- 31 Why do multiple-table joins produce duplicate rows?
- 29 3 year-old boy wants constant attention, hits and deliberately poops in underpants when he doesn't get it
- 22 Mutual fund value went down, shares went up, no action taken by me
- 22 Sabotaging through purposeful procrastination
- 13 Word for destructive light from a nuclear explosion?
- 13 2-year-old does not speak
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 26 '16