I'm a jack of most trades residing in Sweden and usually involved with full-stack web development technologies. I work for tretton37 as a contractor, my list of clients includes among others Sony and IKEA.
- RefluxJS - Library for uni-directional data flows, inspired by Facebook's Flux
In the little free time that I have, all kinds of stuff happen such as drawing pretty pictures, perform ball juggling, play a guitar, hack on games, and solve a Rubik's cube.
Member for 10 years
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 26 '10 at 12:55
- Stack Overflow 108.4k 108.4k 4141 gold badges131131 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 14.3k 14.3k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 1818 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 577 577 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 4813 How to resolve merge conflicts in Git?
- 767 Why em instead of px?
- 739 How do you handle multiple submit buttons in ASP.NET MVC Framework?
- 729 What is the Difference Between Mercurial and Git?
- 688 Why is there no SortedList in Java?
- 671 How do I push amended commit to the remote Git repository?
- 559 How and/or why is merging in Git better than in SVN?
- View more network posts →