Full-stack software engineer with 10+ years of programming experience, offering a diverse range of engineering talent. Extensive experience designing C++ products on embedded Linux systems. Comfortable with entire product lifecycle from design to support.
- Game Development 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 585 585 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 531 531 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 404 404 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 283 283 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 How can I write to dmesg from command line?
- 21 C++11 virtual destructors and auto generation of move special functions
- 19 How can I know how big my game "world" should be?
- 19 How can I unit test rendering output?
- 15 How can I rotate about an arbitrary point in 3D (instead of the origin)?
- 14 Is it legally possible to make a clone of the game?
- 13 How many achievements should I include, and of what challenge?
- View more network posts →