Full-stack software engineer with 10+ years of programming experience, offering a diverse range of engineering talent. Extensive experience designing C++ products on embedded Linux systems. Comfortable with entire product lifecycle from design to support.
- Game Development 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 343 343 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 330 330 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 304 304 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 218 218 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 How can I write to dmesg from command line?
- 21 C++11 virtual destructors and auto generation of move special functions
- 19 How can I know how big my game "world" should be?
- 19 How can I unit test rendering output?
- 15 How can I rotate about an arbitrary point in 3D (instead of the origin)?
- 14 Is it legally possible to make a clone of the game?
- 13 How many achievements should I include, and of what challenge?
- View more network posts →