I'm a professional game programmer specializing in audio, skeletal animation, online engineering and non traditional graphics.
I'm always researching something new and digesting it into simple code implementations with intuitive explanations. Check out my blog for the latest: http://blog.demofox.org
I also have a 1st degree black belt in kempo and am currently studying krav maga. I have also some exposure to bjj, Thai boxing, catch wrestling, chi Na, and others.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '17 at 14:07
- Computer Graphics 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Game Development 2k 2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Computer Science 705 705 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 571 571 44 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 340 340 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 How is Gaussian Blur Implemented?
- 16 What specifically makes quantum computers useful?
- 15 How to ensure constexpr function never called at runtime?
- 15 Performance of vector graphics versus bitmap or raster graphics
- 14 Are lookup textures still used for anything?
- 14 How is a light probe different than an environmental cube map?
- 13 Non Real Time Raytracing
- View more network posts →