I'm a professional game programmer specializing in audio, skeletal animation, online engineering and non traditional graphics.
I'm always researching something new and digesting it into simple code implementations with intuitive explanations. Check out my blog for the latest: http://blog.demofox.org
I also have a 1st degree black belt in kempo and am currently studying krav maga. I have also some exposure to bjj, Thai boxing, catch wrestling, chi Na, and others.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '17 at 14:07
- Computer Graphics 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Game Development 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 938 938 77 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 505 505 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 How is Gaussian Blur Implemented?
- 17 How to ensure constexpr function never called at runtime?
- 17 What specifically makes quantum computers useful?
- 15 How is a light probe different than an environmental cube map?
- 15 Performance of vector graphics versus bitmap or raster graphics
- 14 Are lookup textures still used for anything?
- 13 Non Real Time Raytracing
- View more network posts →