I'm currently a grad student in computer science. My main interests are computer graphics and operating systems. In the past, I've done work in the environmental field on various models. I've also written benchmarks for distributed file systems. Of course, there have been a lot of miscellaneous projects/experiences mixed in.
At the moment, I'm trying to learn more about photo-realistic rendering (OpenGL/GLSL) and character animation.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 21 '12 at 2:10
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Area 51 891 891 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Game Development 246 246 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 233 233 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 153 153 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 208 Display image as grayscale using matplotlib
- 30 Prepending to a string
- 13 Resources for finding public hunting land
- 9 Dependency map for Java classes and methods
- 7 SQL: count number of distinct values in every column
- 6 Python ctypes: How do I flush output from stderr?
- 6 Is there a Python equivalent of MATLAB's conv2 function?
- View more network posts →