I live in Paris, France.
I’m the lead engine programmer at Dontnod Entertainment; we make Remember Me, Life Is Strange, the upcoming Vampyr and some super secret stuff. Wanna work with us on games that try to be out of the ordinary? Feel free to contact me!
When I don’t work on video games, I write free software and all kind of crazy shit for fun. My interests: image processing, video coding, rendering, game development, maths, physics, compression, cryptography.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
23 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '17 at 7:06
- Game Development 22.4k 22.4k 22 gold badges5353 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 337 How can I find an optimum set of colors for 10 players?
- 247 Logic to test that 3 of 4 are True
- 174 How can I protect myself from this kind of clipboard abuse?
- 86 From RGB to HSV in OpenGL GLSL
- 82 Any shortcut for "cd .."?
- 71 How to create adjustable formula for RPG level up requirements?
- 66 What data-type should I use for in-game currency?
- View more network posts →