I live in Paris, France.
I’m the lead engine programmer at Dontnod Entertainment; we make Remember Me, Life Is Strange, the upcoming Vampyr and some super secret stuff. Wanna work with us on games that try to be out of the ordinary? Feel free to contact me!
When I don’t work on video games, I write free software and all kind of crazy shit for fun. My interests: image processing, video coding, rendering, game development, maths, physics, compression, cryptography.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
24 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '17 at 7:06
- Game Development 23.1k 23.1k 22 gold badges5959 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11k 11k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges99 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 348 How can I find an optimum set of colors for 10 players?
- 249 Logic to test that 3 of 4 are True
- 186 How can I protect myself from this kind of clipboard abuse?
- 100 From RGB to HSV in OpenGL GLSL
- 82 Any shortcut for "cd .."?
- 71 How to create adjustable formula for RPG level up requirements?
- 66 What data-type should I use for in-game currency?
- View more network posts →