Software engineer and long-time dabbler in mathematics; 11th in the Putnams forever ago but I've long since atrophied.
- Mathematics 49.1k 49.1k 99 gold badges7878 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Game Development 4k 4k 1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.3k 2.3k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 108 In the history of mathematics, has there ever been a mistake?
- 106 Can a piece of A4 paper be folded so that it's thick enough to reach the moon?
- 90 The Mathematics of Tetris
- 66 if there are 5 points on a sphere then 4 of them belong to a half-sphere.
- 63 Does newer card text on a Magic: The Gathering card override the old wording?
- 58 What's the value of this Viète-style product involving the golden ratio?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.