Tutorials and articles:
- Eye-Openers: Generating and Smoothing 2D Terrain in Unity
- Eye-Openers: Mesh-based 2D Side-scroller Terrain in Unity
- Eye-Openers: Infinite Streaming 2D Side-scroller Terrain in Unity
- Sensible naming is at the heart of writing good code.
- Simplicity (!= brevity): fewer moving parts == less that can break.
- Least Astonishment
- Functional, stateless approaches are best.
- "You must understand the Tao before transcending structure."
Open Source Projects:
arc - a realtime applications framework primarily for games, for C & JS.
orb - a small, simple OpenGL & OpenGL ES rendering engine and associated tools, for C.
- App architecture
- Procedural world algorithms
- Tools development
- Rendering & Visualization
- Tech: OpenGL, WebGL, C, JS, Unity, C#, Java, Flash.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
77 profile views
Last seen Jun 28 at 17:34
- Game Development 28.8k 28.8k 44 gold badges6565 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 77 gold badges5858 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 777 777 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 411 411 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 300 300 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Should I avoid using object inheritance as possible to develop a game?
- 66 How do I create particles that react to the player and enemies?
- 62 What's the use of Jade or Handlebars when writing AngularJs apps
- 60 How are voxel terrain engines made?
- 43 How does delta compression reduce the amount of data sent over the network?
- 41 gdb: How do I pause during loop execution?
- 36 Fastest way to get sign in Java?
- View more network posts →