My name is Alex Schearer and I’m a former engineer at Microsoft. I currently work for myself at Spotted Zebra making games for Windows 8. In addition to programming generally, I really enjoy learning and applying design patterns and engineering best practices. So if you’re interested in discussing how to apply the “inversion of control” pattern to game development or what TDD can offer game programmers drop me a line.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 24 '10 at 22:49
Top network posts
- 18 How Do I Do Alpha Transparency Properly In XNA 4.0?
- 13 Do retail games use "inversion of control" and "dependency injection"?
- 12 Object lifecycle management and IoC containers
- 10 How to design a game's software such that it is easy to unit test?
- 7 What type of dashboard should I create to understand how my game is performing?
- 6 How do you publish a Xbox Live game on Windows Phone?
- 5 What is the best toolchain for ActionScript3 social networks game development?
- View more network posts →