I am a hobbyist programmer, with my roots in Ruby, which was my first programming language. I have since expanded primarily into C, C# and Python as my languages of choice, but still use Ruby on a regular basis.
My programming focus has typically been centered around game development, from the ground up, including structure, graphics, audio, and all that is entailed with game creation. I begin being primarily Windows based, but have since in the past years been focused on cross-platform development, and lately find myself using Linux more often than Windows.
I am very strongly pro-optimization, documentation, and following traditional language standards. Well documented, formatted, and highly optimized code makes me feel all warm inside. ;)
New Castle, PA, USA
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 '18 at 22:50
Top network posts
- 14 7Zip Cannot create symbolic link, access is denied to libhdfs.so and libhadoop.so
- 8 Ruby number equal?
- 7 Decompress tar files using C#
- 6 Why class-level "unsafe" modifier not consistent when using "partial"?
- 5 How to print backslash in single quoted string in ruby
- 5 Ruby 2.3.4 -- How to delete a substring of a string?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 26 '18