Junior video game developer. Love to experiment on making new ways to create games.
Currently working on a programming language for 3D games. I've published my first game with it: "Shuffled Nightmares". You can check it out on the following places:
- Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1289510)
- Itch.io (https://darkdimension.itch.io/shuffled-nightmares)
You can find more info on my personal blog: DarkDimension.org
Top network posts
- 53 How can I make 3D games in 4K that are a few megabytes?
- 22 Why do some games show lights shine through walls?
- 21 How to edit multiple text files with a single command?
- 21 How can I make my players interested in the game lore of my MMORPG?
- 9 Is there any specific reasons to include clearly inferior options in a game?
- 7 Moving a 2D object along circular arc between two points
- 7 How to address players struggling with simple controls?
- View more network posts →