Developer of OpenGW, a game world simulation engines / entity component system with Model-View-Controller architecture that can be used with any rendering engine.
Developer of Kobold Kit, the Sprite Kit game engine with tilemap support, game components, scheduling and event dispatching, and all the other things missing from Sprite Kit.
Developer of KoboldTouch (commercial) and Kobold2D (free), both game engines build on cocos2d-iphone. KoboldTouch adds MVC and component support and even improves cocos2d's own features, such as Tilemap rendering.
Author of the Learn Cocos2D book series published by Apress. The latest edition "Learn cocos2d 2" uses cocos2d 2.0 with ARC enabled and also covers Kobold2D.
Steffen's main website is Learn Cocos2D.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 17 '13 at 16:31
- Stack Overflow 63.7k 63.7k 2020 gold badges125125 silver badges212212 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 976 976 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- Super User 347 347 22 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 223 223 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 236 How to pass object with NSNotificationCenter
- 174 Objective-C Runtime: best way to check if class conforms to protocol?
- 84 How do I set up a private Git repository on GitHub? Is it even possible?
- 76 iOS Simulator games run very slow (low fps)
- 62 SpriteKit - Creating a timer
- 59 Detect when UIGestureRecognizer is up, down, left and right Cocos2d
- 45 Should I subclass CCSprite, CCNode, or NSObject?
- View more network posts →