Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
15 profile views
Last seen Feb 5 '12 at 11:36
- Information Security 26.4k 26.4k 66 gold badges7777 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Game Development 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 212 Does https prevent man in the middle attacks by proxy server?
- 188 Good books and lecture notes about category theory.
- 181 Why did Douglas Adams pick 42 as the ultimate answer?
- 152 How does changing your password every 90 days increase security?
- 124 Why is the same origin policy so important?
- 92 Cannot vote on question although 40 votes limit not reached
- 53 SQL injection -- why isn't escape quotes safe anymore?
- View more network posts →