Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
15 profile views
Last seen Feb 5 '12 at 11:36
- Information Security 25.5k 25.5k 66 gold badges7474 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Game Development 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Cryptography 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 207 Does https prevent man in the middle attacks by proxy server?
- 179 Why did Douglas Adams pick 42 as the ultimate answer?
- 172 Good books and lecture notes about category theory.
- 149 How does changing your password every 90 days increase security?
- 115 Why is the same origin policy so important?
- 90 Cannot vote on question although 40 votes limit not reached
- 52 SQL injection -- why isn't escape quotes safe anymore?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
4 Write an Elevator Pitch / Tagline Oct 13 '10
3 White image background in the top status bar Dec 26 '10
2 Can I get a question deleted? Sep 11 '11
2 Design for Game Development Site Oct 20 '10