Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 2 '19 at 8:30
- Arqade 15.5k 15.5k 99 gold badges5959 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 7.7k 7.7k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.8k 6.8k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Travel 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 172 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 133 Why are programs written in C and C++ so frequently vulnerable to overflow attacks?
- 96 Why are Fallout's computers so backwards?
- 82 Could someone who sent a letter in 19th century London expect a reply within 2 hours?
- 75 Should I be concerned for Viruses when I download through Steam?
- 75 Why don't Wizards use wrist straps to protect against disarming charms?
- 69 Why are people who spend a lot of money on video game micro-transactions called "whales"?
- View more network posts →