I'm a data scientist, I find hidden insights in a sea of data. My job focuses on taking data from all over the world and turning it into actionable data that can power business applications. Once the data is usable, Im able to do whatever I want with it, anything from give a report to management to better inform their decisions all the way to utilizing deep learning algorithms to teach bots to understand human language.
Silicon Valley, CA
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 11 '14 at 21:00
Top network posts
- 78 AlamoFire asynchronous completionHandler for JSON request
- 29 Spark 2.0 missing spark implicits
- 14 How to add AWS Java SDK to Scala / Play project
- 14 Sentimental in a resignation letter
- 11 Using SSkeychain to store access tokens
- 11 Launching multiple Kafka brokers fails
- 7 What's the best way to ask if an internship is paid or not when applying?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 11 '16