I am a programming hobbyist!
I started to seriously consider computer programming as a career when I was 15 years old. I began learning Java in order to make computer games, and this led me to OpenGL. I quickly fell in love with OpenGL and computer graphics as a whole. In the recent years, I began developing desktop applications for local firms and have become interested in working with Microsoft technologies.
Throughout these experiences, I have come to enjoy tinkering with most technologies, and I enjoy it whether I'm developing a sophisticated back-end or a user-friendly interface.
Some of the technologies that I know include:
- Java SE
- C# .NET & WPF
- Visual Basic 6
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '14 at 13:40
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- User Experience 428 428 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Game Development 415 415 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Information Security 165 165 55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 116 116 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Slow down job for better progress animation
- 36 How to replace part of string by position?
- 16 How do I make a struct immutable?
- 15 Synchronizing 2 processes using interprocess synchronizations objects - Mutex or AutoResetEvent
- 13 How can I prevent the viewport from stretching/distorting?
- 12 How can I prevent the viewport from stretching/distorting?
- 11 Difference between Resize and SizeChanged events
- View more network posts →