It wasn't until I was 15 years old that I began to take software development seriously as a profession. Back then, my idea of 'fun' was learning Java during my summer vacation. I was ecstatic with this new way to express my creativity, and I produced countless of tiny programs to accomplish simple tasks. My hope was to learn how to create video games, and I was soon introduced to OpenGL, one of my favorite technologies to this day.
I hadn't expected it at the time, but my curiosity many years ago eventually bloomed into a professional career as a software engineer. After mastering the basics of control flow and languages, I became ever interested in object-oriented design and analysis, and how it can be utilized to craft well-made and functioning code. Now, my goal is share this skill set by delivering quality to my customers.
Livonia, MI, USA
Member for 7 years
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '14 at 13:40
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- User Experience 663 663 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Game Development 568 568 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Information Security 225 225 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 151 151 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 How to replace part of string by position?
- 37 Slow down job for better progress animation
- 26 How do I make a struct immutable?
- 17 Synchronizing 2 processes using interprocess synchronizations objects - Mutex or AutoResetEvent
- 16 How can I prevent the viewport from stretching/distorting?
- 16 Difference between CoreceValueCallback and ValidateValueCallback?
- 16 Difference between Resize and SizeChanged events
- View more network posts →