Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 27 '19 at 13:31
- Stack Overflow 44.2k 44.2k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 119 How to explain buffer overflow to a layman
- 118 '\0' evaluates false, "\0" evaluates true
- 105 Should functions that take functions as parameters, also take parameters to those functions as parameters?
- 83 Why does the following script delete itself?
- 75 To compare UUID, can I use == or have to use UUID.equals(UUID)?
- 74 What makes Let's Encrypt secure?
- 68 Why not call nullptr NULL?
- View more network posts →