Software and web developer based near Sydney, specialising in modularisation and abstraction of large applications (isolating features into meaningful and complete parts in their own right). I have worked on almost every style of web application imaginable and in the last few years have focused on building software with NodeJS (bots, data collection, task automation, etc).
Lately I write code predominately with TypeScript, but I have many years of experience with PHP as well.
- Stack Overflow 37.4k 37.4k 1818 gold badges8787 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Arqade 3.3k 3.3k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 2k 2k 77 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 315 315 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- German Language 283 283 22 gold badges33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 130 How can I break an outer loop with PHP?
- 96 How do I target elements with an attribute that has any value in CSS?
- 68 What are the main differences between Babel and TypeScript
- 59 What are the major performance hitters in AS3 aside from rendering vectors?
- 50 Str_replace for multiple items
- 47 PHP get number of week for month
- 45 Why doesn't git pull bring back directories that I've deleted?
- View more network posts →