I'm a game designer at Ubisoft Toronto, specializing in game systems, user interface, and economy balancing; and a teacher in Sheridan College's bachelor of game design program.
I'm a total math & science geek, and avid game jammer. In terms of Richard Carrillo's taxonomy of game designers, I'm an "Analyst," favouring technical/deductive approaches to game system design.
I do most of my personal work in Unity & C#, and love playing with shaders and algorithm design.
Hit me up on Twitter if I'm not on chat - my DMs are open and I love helping fellow creators make cool stuff. :D
Top Network Posts
- 315 Why are people developing and publishing games online without charging money?
- 231 Why is it so bad to optimize too early?
- 200 What are the advantages of putting cheat codes into a game?
- 155 How to deal with "Scrooge McDucks" in my fixed-currency-amount game?
- 128 Why do RPGs let you know how much XP you need to level up?
- 112 What is the point of update independent rendering in a game loop?
- 102 Why do we use the Pythagorean theorem in game physics?
- View more network posts →