Joshua Anthony has been developing software professionally since the mid 1990s and before that as a hobby for many years on such wonderful platforms as the ZX Spectrum, C64, MSX and others!
Currently he runs his own MicroISV and consulting company developing primarily for Microsoft platforms using .Net but also dabbling in cutting edge mobile HTML5 apps and experimenting with PHP.
Some random ramblings and interesting software development tidbits can be found on his blog.
Some of his ongoing projects include:
Top network posts
- 131 difference between Product Backlog Item and Feature in Team Foundation work item types
- 27 ASP.NET Web API Generate all parameters from model - help pages
- 26 ASP.NET MVC 4 EF5 with MySQL
- 19 How to install SignTool.exe for Windows 10
- 12 MSBuild doesn't pick up references of the referenced project
- 12 Export EC private key from BouncyCastle and import into CngKey or ECDsaCng?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14