Hi, I'm Michal
The biggest computer graphics enthusiast in the world. No offense :)
- Most of the answers here are from the time before I become professional (and MAY not be 100% correct, sorry :))
- When I was student I was working on something like game engine, but used for rendering movies. It was fun.
- I was teaching at university, it was also fun...
- I have publication (only one :))
- I have master's degree in computer graphics, if you are into this ;)
- Imagine Cup 2009 - Game Development, nationals winner: Save Us! game, graphics engine
Laguna Beach, CA
Member for 10 years, 5 months
13 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 '18 at 15:09
Top network posts
- 37 What are 3D textures?
- 26 How do I test if a circle and concave polygon intersect?
- 25 Effects to make a speeding spaceship look faster
- 23 What makes a computer opponent feel alive?
- 19 Shadow map artifacts
- 17 Enemy movement in straight line to player in chase game
- 15 Shadow Mapping and Transparent Quads
- View more network posts →