Worked as computer artist for cca 20 years, as project manager and art director for 10, as game designer for 6, as tools programmer for couple :)
Game development is still a great passion of mine. After those 20 years its more of a hobby now though.
started with Ansi C, and it was a horrible experience :)
looked at C++, ren away screaming :)
done some work in PhP, when it was still young
done a lot of (game) prototypes (fast) in GameMaker !
settled with .NET not very long time ago. Still looking for something that isn't such a memory hog.
Can make a beautiful pixel art images ;)
Member for 5 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 27 '17 at 9:14
Top network posts
- 13 What event is fired when a UserControl is displayed?
- 7 Set "Computer" folder to its original view style in Windows 7
- 7 Game collection database software that automatically syncs games from Steam and other online shops?
- 6 Add TODO: into XAML so that is shows on my task list in visual studio
- 5 What would you call a person who does a job but doesnt really care about quality of his work?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 27 '17