I've been writing code and building games for a long time, primarily in DirectX with C++ and XNA. I also build websites and other applications for people.
I'm currently writing a book on 3D graphics with XNA, which will likely be out around October.
While I don't currently work in the games industry, I plan to in the future.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
13 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 '10 at 3:36
Top network posts
- 26 How does A* pathfinding work?
- 24 Is there any way to earn money with an open source game?
- 16 Capture Sound Output In C#
- 15 How can non-indie devs stop reinventing the wheel?
- 12 What is the best way to make a main menu system?
- 12 What is "ROAM" related to terrain rendering?
- 10 In XNA, how do I dynamically load parts of a large 2D world map?
- View more network posts →