Currently working on a suite of tools for procedurally generated textures. Previously, I taught undergrad CS at a liberal arts college & conducted research at large state university.
My research interests in computer science include graphics, AI, routing, scheduling problems, simulations, data visualizations and procedurally generated content.
My active research is on procedural texture generation algorithms that extends Worley noise. On the side I'm developing top down twin stick shooter with an emphasis on making tactical decisions.
Top Network Posts
- 49 How can I make text-based combat more engaging?
- 35 Is it worth to implement game mechanics/rules separately from the main code?
- 29 Why is account sharing so bad?
- 18 Do delays after losing and before restarting serve as a defense against burnout, or are they addiction machines?
- 18 How to generate a city street network?
- 12 How would I go about generating a star map?
- 12 Should CS students be doing their tests on paper?
- View more network posts →