Currently working on a suite of procedural texture generation tools that extend Worley noise. On the side I'm developing top down twin stick shooter with an emphasis on making tactical decisions. Previously, I taught undergrad CS at a liberal arts college & conducted research at large state university.
My research interests in computer science include graphics, AI, routing, scheduling problems, simulations, data visualizations and procedural content generation.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
24 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Game Development 7k 7k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 838 838 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 414 414 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 270 270 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 How can I make text-based combat more engaging?
- 35 Is it worth to implement game mechanics/rules separately from the main code?
- 31 Why is account sharing so bad?
- 26 Procedurally generate regions on island
- 24 Why are people developing and publishing games online without charging money?
- 21 How to generate a city street network?
- 20 Do delays after losing and before restarting serve as a defense against burnout, or are they addiction machines?
- View more network posts →