Currently working on a suite of procedural texture generation tools that extend Worley noise. On the side I'm developing top down twin stick shooter with an emphasis on making tactical decisions. Previously, I taught undergrad CS at a liberal arts college & conducted research at large state university.
My research interests in computer science include graphics, AI, routing, scheduling problems, simulations, data visualizations and procedural content generation.
Member for 8 years
41 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 at 22:08
- Game Development 8.2k 8.2k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 886 886 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 414 414 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 335 335 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 227 227 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 How can I make text-based combat more engaging?
- 35 Is it worth to implement game mechanics/rules separately from the main code?
- 31 Why is account sharing so bad?
- 27 Procedurally generate regions on island
- 24 How to generate a city street network?
- 24 Why are people developing and publishing games online without charging money?
- 20 Do delays after losing and before restarting serve as a defense against burnout, or are they addiction machines?
- View more network posts →