Currently working on a suite of procedural texture generation tools that extend Worley noise. On the side I'm developing top down twin stick shooter with an emphasis on making tactical decisions. Previously, I taught undergrad CS at a liberal arts college & conducted research at large state university.
My research interests in computer science include graphics, AI, routing, scheduling problems, simulations, data visualizations and procedural content generation.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
23 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 50 How can I make text-based combat more engaging?
- 35 Is it worth to implement game mechanics/rules separately from the main code?
- 30 Why is account sharing so bad?
- 23 Why are people developing and publishing games online without charging money?
- 20 Do delays after losing and before restarting serve as a defense against burnout, or are they addiction machines?
- 20 How to generate a city street network?
- 14 How to randomly place entities that don't overlap?
- View more network posts →