Currently working on a suite of tools for procedurally generated textures. Previously, I taught undergrad CS at a liberal arts college & conducted research at large state university.
My research interests in computer science include graphics, AI, routing, scheduling problems, simulations, data visualizations and procedurally generated content.
My active research is on procedural texture generation algorithms that extends Worley noise. On the back burner, I'm developing an engine for a turn based strategy game with an emphasis on tactical combat.
Top Network Posts
- 49How can I make text-based combat more engaging?
- 34Is it worth to implement game mechanics/rules separately from the main code?
- 29Why is account sharing so bad?
- 17How to generate a city street network?
- 12How would I go about generating a star map?
- 12Should CS students be doing their tests on paper?
- 11How can I make my Color Mixing game more difficult?
- View more network posts →