You know that college kid who says he wants to make video? He draws up half a design document and tells everyone he knows he's a game designer and all he needs is a team of people and he'll be rich and famous in no time. I'm not that guy. I have a passion for not just experiencing video games but also creating them. I still look like that kid: in school, not making money yet from my games, occasionally slacking, and maybe a bit TOO enthusiastic, but I'm absolutely dedicated.
Check out my silly little company: http://www.detour-games.com
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 '14 at 15:15
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 223 223 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Arqade 156 156 22 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 156 156 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Problems creating a Popup Window in Android Activity
- 45 Loading an Android Resource into a WebView
- 23 What is the difference between a bonus and a power-up?
- 16 What is the difference between view and activity in android development?
- 16 How to capture video of my mobile game?
- 15 Graphics not being displayed on OUYA
- 12 What is the Japanese term for a gamer?
- View more network posts →