Software Engineer. Coder for Trosnoth, a fun multiplayer game written in Python. #SOreadytohelp
Member for 9 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 '13 at 6:52
- Stack Overflow 42.8k 42.8k 2727 gold badges8686 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Physics 752 752 22 gold badges66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 585 585 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 533 533 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 425 425 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1904 Using group by on multiple columns
- 180 What is AF_INET, and why do I need it?
- 109 How to revert a Git Submodule pointer to the commit stored in the containing repository?
- 82 String arguments in python multiprocessing
- 79 Can't set attributes of object class
- 67 What is the largest TCP/IP network port number allowable for IPv4?
- 51 Unions versus structures in C
- View more network posts →