Software Engineer. Coder for Trosnoth, a fun multiplayer game written in Python. #SOreadytohelp
Member for 10 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 '13 at 6:52
- Stack Overflow 47.7k 47.7k 2929 gold badges9090 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Physics 772 772 22 gold badges66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 585 585 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 553 553 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 455 455 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2166 Using group by on multiple columns
- 215 What is AF_INET, and why do I need it?
- 132 How to revert a Git Submodule pointer to the commit stored in the containing repository?
- 98 String arguments in python multiprocessing
- 87 Can't set attributes on instance of "object" class
- 72 What is the largest TCP/IP network port number allowable for IPv4?
- 61 Is it possible to find out who created a tag in Git?
- View more network posts →