A Software Architect.
- Problem Analysis, Innovation of Solutions, Software Architecture, Design and Engineering
- System Architecture & Software Architecture
- Product Management & User Experience
- Internal innovation and entrepreneurship (intrapreneurship)
- A variety of domains and Interdisciplinary Development
- Research and assimilation of new technologies
- Research in various scientific fields, identifying needs and conception of solutions
- Agile and Iterative Software Lifecycle management
- Object Oriented (OOP), Aspect Oriented (AOP), Service Oriented (SOA), Microservices (uServices) Analysis & Design
- Various fields e.g. .NET, Spark, Big Data, Distributed Computing, Image Processing, GUI, Computer Graphics, GPGPU, Data Technologies, Web Services, Web Client and Desktop development
- Leading developers and products
- Technological training
Member for 11 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 17 '10 at 14:24
- Stack Overflow 15.9k 15.9k 55 gold badges6060 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- User Experience 7.2k 7.2k 2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Project Management 780 780 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 581 581 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 145 Dot character '.' in MVC Web API 2 for request such as api/people/STAFF.45287
- 121 How can I implement static methods on an interface?
- 95 Is it good idea to send user password upon register?
- 69 Deploying and Configuring ODP.NET to work without installation with Entity Framework
- 67 Why is blue used as a background color to indicate no signal?
- 66 What are the negative and positive aspects of dark color scheme?
- 34 Deploying and Configuring ODP.NET to work without installation with Entity Framework
- View more network posts →