I am a Windows dev by trade, with some specialization in the integration of 3rd party media APIs, especially QuickTime and Windows Media.
Having loved the 80's classics alot, I long since planned to go into some hobby game development, but so far there have been no more results other than a working - but fairly incomplete - GDI version of Tetris.
But, as we all know, hope springs eternal...
So stay tuned ;).
Member for 9 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 '11 at 7:30
Top network posts
- 9 How to query the thread count of a process using the regular Windows C/C++ APIs
- 8 How to query the thread count of a process using the regular Windows C/C++ APIs
- 6 When exactly is the postfix increment operator evaluated in a complex expression?
- 6 Visual Studio 2005 - 'Updating IntelliSense' hang-up
- View more network posts →